Drivo Erg Mode

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Elite Admin S

Re: Drivo Erg Mode

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 04, 2020 2:34 pm

Please try to decrease the value. Set it at 1.
Let me know if the situation improves or not

Regards

chris.shaws

Postby chris.shaws » Wed May 06, 2020 1:02 am

Stephen - your Garmin file really does like the sort of annoying Ant+ drop out I used to get due to wifi interference. Have you tried with a wifi dongle close to the Drivo lights? Have you tried testing it whilst your Wifi Router is turned off?

stephen.r.gunn

Postby stephen.r.gunn » Sun May 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying to this. I'm not using ERG mode at present, I'm doing 3 week's worth of Giro segments on RGT Cycling. I've reduced the smoothing value so will report back once I get a chance to do another ERG session.

nomadicbry

Postby nomadicbry » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi,

Hoping someone can help.

My Drivo has become virtually unusable. I've been following a training program on TrainerRoad and was scheduled to do a ramp test today.
When I tried to start the session the power went from 50w to 500w while cadence spiralled lower and lower. I couldn't actually get the pedals to turn while waiting for it to reduce resistance to the correct level, around 120w.

I usually connect using a Macbook and bluetooth as my heart rate monitor uses the ANT+ dongle

I tried to calibrate following the instructions ie ride for 10 mins then do and this has made no difference. I even set the wheel circumference back to the default of 2060 (i usually have it set to 800 as it gives a better representation of distance in strava when using TR)

I'm now at an absolute loss what to do. As i use the drivo 3-4 times per week this is a real inconvenience. As the warranty is still valid, it's less than 2 years old, what are my options or is there a fix for this problem?

Regards,
Bryan

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:56 am

Hi nomadicbry

Do you have the same problem if you use my e-training?

Try with this procedure:
- power off all the other devices that can interfere with the trainer (Garmin or Wahoo devices, other smartphone...)
- run my e-training
- start a level mode training (available without subscription) and check if power and speed are correct; this will also overwrite the circumference value in the trainer board
- exit from my e-training
- run again TrainerRoad

If the problem persists, contact our customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”