Drivo Firmware update

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

michela.barabandi

Drivo Firmware update

Postby michela.barabandi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Yeasterday I have asked if an Firmware update for Drivo is available
since I bought mine at the very beginning of market release.

I do not see my posting anymore therfore hier again the question

Which Firmware is actual for Drivo?
If there is an updated how do I perform it?
How do I find out which Firmware release my Drivo has

Thanks a lot for your support.

Elite Admin S

Re: Drivo Firmware update

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi Michela

I've answered also to your mp.
There hasn't be much modifies to the Drivo firmware.
As we've already told, we are working on a firmware that will allow the dual transmission of ant+ and bluetooth smart signals.
Soon you'll get some news

Regards

timothylong994

Postby timothylong994 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

HI
I just got a Drivo this month Nov 2018 and have the same question as asked back in Jan 2018 by another user.

1) I have scanned the Q code using the elite app - but got no information back as to whether there was an update available or whether i have the latest, you mention dual Ant & Bluetooth, assume this has now been deployed after 10 months, can you help me out here?

2) The unit came with 36 months elite my e-training and a life time i entered the coupon and scanned these into the app, however it still says i need to purchase a 1yr for pedal analysis and each of the myreal videos i still have to buy, is that correct ?

3) is therea way to post my e-training rides to strava ?

Look forward to your support

Kr
Tim.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:49 am

Hi

About the dual transmission on Drivo, you touch a nerve. We have again delayed the release of the app that allows the upgrade of the firmware.
But please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, we can give you some instruction to perform the upgrade if you have an android device

About the pedal analysis, it is a separate function and must be purchased separately (but you don't have to pay it every year! It must be purchased one time only!)

I'm not sure to have understood your third question. Do you mean if it is possible to export the training to Strava?
If it is so, of course you can. You can do it by selecting the share button in my e-training. But only the data of the training will be export (not the gps or altimetry data)

Regards

r.lafferty

Postby r.lafferty » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:52 pm

"We have again delayed the release of the app that allows the upgrade of the firmware"

So when do you think this will be released? We seem to have been waiting ages.

When it arrives what updates ( if any ) to Drivo firmware can we expect.

Thanks

timothylong994

Postby timothylong994 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:34 pm

@ Elite Admin - Sorry I dont have an Andriod device, just Windows PC and IOS either Phone or Ipad..

My Windows app updated but sadly nothing re F/W... and what were the updates ???

I Purchased the pedal smoothness feature, I cant get it to work.. i can hear it clicking but the Windows Elite app despite pairing (i am unsure if its the external one) shows no info in the graph when i pedal.. nor any other data

For Pedal smoothness feature, should I be pairing as Bluetooth or ANt+ to the Drivo (or does it not matter as the cadence sensor is plugged into the device) - but as we cant dual pair then i need to be clear on the right approach please ?

Many thanks

lellinoaereoplanino

Postby lellinoaereoplanino » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:54 am

sono balzano, ho inviato mail
attendo risposta

grazie

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

About the dual transmission on Drivo, you touch a nerve. We have again delayed the release of the app that allows the upgrade of the firmware.
But please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, we can give you some instruction to perform the upgrade if you have an android device

Regards

scottjennings007

Postby scottjennings007 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Following up on this. It’s been a LONG time coming. When are we getting the iPhone firmware update?

Kingswann

Postby Kingswann » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:10 pm

I managed to update my Windows PC with the latest version of myETraining last night but I see no option to update Firmware on the Drivo.

From reading the above thread is it only possible to update Firmware via Android?

Its very confusing and seemingly taking forever to come out.

ELITE can you please answer our questions??

milan.v

Postby milan.v » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Any news about Drivo II firmware update?!?

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”