Drivo Blue Tooth Power to Zwift

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Steve Rode

Drivo Blue Tooth Power to Zwift

Postby Steve Rode » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:49 pm

I would like to be able to use Bluetooth with Zwift so I can use the pedaling analysis at the same time- for some reason I can only see the trainer and the cadence device listed as DR152, but there is not powermeter option showing - Without this it's not possible to use ERG mode for intervals or free rides with Zwift controling the resistance using blue tooth. Is this by design or do I have an issue with my trainer not transmitting the signal from the power meter? I have no problems with ANT+ and Zwift using ERG mode, but with ANT+ I can't pick up the ANT+ signal on my phone to use the app.

Elite Admin S

Re: Drivo Blue Tooth Power to Zwift

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:01 am

Hi

Bluetooth doesn't allow multiple connection on the same channel (doesn't matter if it is bluetooth or ant+).
Also, even if you use the ant+, the resistance won't work properly (both Zwift and my e-training will try to control the resisance and they will do it in a different way, generating a conflict).

So, I'm sorry but it is not possible. You have to use them separately.

Regards

Steve Rode

Postby Steve Rode » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Is it possible to just use Bluetooh for Zwift only? I can see the trainer for smart trainer in the set up screen, but in the power meter train nothing shows up. The other smart trainer I have shows power meter and trainer in the power meter field for Zwift using bluetooth and the Zwift mobile app though my phone as a bridge to the PC over wifi, and it does fine controling the trainer using the Zwift mobile. With ANT+ I can see both Elite power meter and trainer in the power meter field for Zwift, and using either controls the trainer fine. .

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am

Hi Steve

You should be able to see it also with bluetooth.
Please can you send me a screenshot of the configuration you've set and one of what you see if you try to select the Drivo in the power options?

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”