Elite Drivo dropping connection and not adjusting resitance

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Steve Rode

Elite Drivo dropping connection and not adjusting resitance

Postby Steve Rode » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:58 am

My Elite Drivo doesn't adjust the resitance anymore following workouts on my Garmin head units - both 1030 and 1040 solar. The speed shows up consistently but the power drops and comes back frequently, and the smart trainer hook up shows it's connected, but doesn't do anything most of the time. Some times it will adjust briefly then it stops. I get notifications once in a while that the trainer is connect which I assume means it's dropped. The blue light isn't on and the green light goes from solid to blinking. I've used the trainer in the same location for years and nothing has changed so it's not external interference. Is there a fix possible?

Sorry for the double post, I realized I put the first on in the wrong forum probably

Elite Admin S

Re: Elite Drivo dropping connection and not adjusting resitance

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:15 am

Hi

If you use my e-training instead (level mode is available even without subscription), do you have the same issue or not?

keithkemble157

Re: Elite Drivo dropping connection and not adjusting resitance

Postby keithkemble157 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:25 pm

I am currently have siminlar issue.
Have used realvideo / ERG etc using myetrainer and Garmin 1030 via Ant + for a few years.
Lately Ant+ is reading values from DRivo2 but will not adjust resistance.
I have a support ticket in and they are very helpful.
I am now using bluetooth and it worked ok until this morning. It is working but appears to be failing.
Awaiting support as to whether new motherboard required or is it software issue.

PS output figures are consistent - it appears to be a bi-direction issue within ERG mode.

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”