Temporary disconnect on Zwift ERG

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

stuart.hendry76

Temporary disconnect on Zwift ERG

Postby stuart.hendry76 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:27 am

Hi,

I have a Drivo Mk1 with latest firmware installed. Really happy with it, I'm just having one small issue that I wanted to share and see if anyone had any ideas.

Issue is that in ERG mode, at some point in the 1/2 hour sessions I do on Zwift, the power level drops off like it's disconnected from Zwift. It picks it up pretty quickly and carries on fine. Usually after 20 minutes and always on a low power interval while recovering from an interval. Does the same with ANT+ or Bluetooth connectivity.

Screenshot from a session I did this morning. You can see it holds watts just fine and then just before the final interval it drops off before recovering.

Drivo.jpg
Drivo.jpg (77.48 KiB) Viewed 11460 times

Also speaking to Zwift support who initially recommended trying Bluetooth from the ANT+ I was using, but that doesn't fix it.

I uploaded the logs to https://zwiftalizer.com and it doesn't show any disconnects happening.

Drivo Network.jpg
Drivo Network.jpg (72.32 KiB) Viewed 11460 times

Drivo Network 2.jpg
Drivo Network 2.jpg (166.67 KiB) Viewed 11460 times

Any ideas?

mike.landmann

Re: Temporary disconnect on Zwift ERG

Postby mike.landmann » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Looking at the first table, did you increase your cadence before the power dropped?

stuart.hendry76

Postby stuart.hendry76 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi,

No, I was at a constant cadence before, but as the disconnect occurs and the resistance falls away quickly the cadence inevitably increases. So it's a symptom of the issue, not the cause.

DDmors

Postby DDmors » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:07 pm

Create General form with all the customer reporting this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2887

Suggest to post on this form

paxtonleiny

Postby paxtonleiny » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:15 am

stuart.hendry76 wrote:Hi,

No, I was at a constant cadence before, but as the disconnect occurs and the resistance falls away quickly the cadence inevitably increases. So it's a symptom of the issue, not the cause. geometry dash

Actually, I had been keeping a steady rhythm, but now that the connection has been severed and the resistance has vanished, my beats per minute (bpm) will naturally increase. So it's not the root of the problem, but rather a symptom of it.

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”