Drivo Noise stepper motor

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mikeh

Drivo Noise stepper motor

Postby mikeh » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Elite Drivo just started making this noise from the stepper motor. Has any one had this issue and did you get it fixed? Video added. https://youtu.be/wdyfVLb3elk

soto.iban

Re: Drivo Noise stepper motor

Postby soto.iban » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 am

Hello, the noise shown in the link below is what you can hear when the Drivo has its covers on ? https://youtu.be/pmYEPKDEURo
In the description of the video I have posted the details of my problem. Is this also what is happening to you ? Did You finally find out the solution ?
Thanks

zygmunt.kotek

Postby zygmunt.kotek » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:52 pm

I have exactly the same problem. I have some idea how to fix it but first I have to confirm it with support. Dit you get any response from support in your case ? For me it is a problem with nut (my Drivo has 3 winter seasons now)

gus77219

Postby gus77219 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:04 am

I also had the same problem as you.
Today I disassembled my drivo2 and tried to find the cause of the problem.
However, no mechanical flaws were found. (Because there is no electricity, the axis of the stepping motor rotates very smoothly)
It seems that there is a problem with the signal itself controlling the stepping motor.
I am looking for a way to reset the firmware.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Hi guys

Any strange noise coming from the trainer must be analyzed by our technicians.
Please contact directly our customer care adding a link to a video in which we can hear the noise.
The video must be done with your trainer (don't send other trainers noise). Sometimes, what seems similar to you is not the same for us ;)

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”