Drivo calibration ?

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

manube83

Re: Drivo calibration ?

Postby manube83 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:04 pm

Hi,

Today I did the calibration for the first time and it gave me a specific value. How do I know that this value is correct and that it is well calibrated?
Thank you

Elite Admin S

Re: Drivo calibration ?

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Hi guys

If you have a problem with accuracy with the trainer (measured with a power sensor), please contact our customer care.
Our Drivo are tested one by one using a high precision sensor (with an error of 0.1%). If they don't pass this test, they will be discharged.
So, it's quite rare to have problems with accuracy.
Consider that the power measured by Drivo is read on the hub. The power read by the most of the power sensor in commerce, is read on the pedal crank. This adds some friction due to the chain dispersions (this may add up to a 5% error in some cases!).
But of course there was also some cases in which the trainer sensor stopped to work properly. To solve these cases, it's necessary to check the data (that's why I told you to contact our customer care to analyze the situation).

Calibration is important and must be done every 3-4 weeks of usage.
The value you get is not something you have to check (as for Direto), but may be useful for us to understand if there's something wrong.

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”