'Forbidden' allen bolt doubt on Drivo 2

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Toribio

'Forbidden' allen bolt doubt on Drivo 2

Postby Toribio » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi. As my Elite Drivo 2 made noise in the area of the plastic casing, I began to tighten the screws of the casing in case they were loose. However, without realizing that in the instructions, it is advised that you do not have to touch that screw, I also tighten the allen screw on the left side of the trainer, the one under the sticker with the 'do not touch' symbol ', in which unfortunately I only noticed after having tightened this screw. This is the only allen bolt I tightened, I didn't touch the other allen bolts. The trainer is still working well after touching this screw, but I am worried that it could affect the operation of the resistance or the potentiometer readings. Could you please tell me what effects the manipulation of this screw can have? Thank you

Elite Admin S

Re: 'Forbidden' allen bolt doubt on Drivo 2

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 am

Please don't touch screws if you're not told to do it.
That screw is the one that is used to tighten the belt. If you tighten it too much, you can damage the trainer.

Please run the calibration (after a 10 minutes training, to warm the trainer up) and then check the offset value. It must be equal or a little lower than the original one (you can find the original one on a sticker on the trainer). If the value is off, contact us at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

jitevuh

Re: 'Forbidden' allen bolt doubt on Drivo 2

Postby jitevuh » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:15 pm

A form of the injection is accentuated for the utilization of the goals for people. The mount of the pressure and grademiners review is done for the humans. The right instrument is played for the substance for the formal means for the citizens.

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”