Drivo gets super hard

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

wtpdenman

Drivo gets super hard

Postby wtpdenman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm

When I am using my Drivo and its hooked up to my garmin 520 sometimes it gets super hard, to the point that I cant turn the pedals over anymore and myself and the trainer grind to a halt. I have had to stop my rides and then restart them to get it back to the point were I can actually turn the pedals over again. I would like to do workouts using my garmin 520 head unit but every time I try to do intervals or anything like that I grind to a halt. I have tried restarting my garmin and my trainer and resyncing my trainer. I also have a stages power meter on my bike and I am not sure if that is part of the problem.

As anyone else had this issue?

okhn

Re: Drivo gets super hard

Postby okhn » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Does this occur at the beginning of an interval in ERG mode? If this is the case then this is typical Spiral of Death were you are not able to keep the power up and the trainer increases the resistances (power is coming from torque and cadences). In case either try reducing the target power or change to the resistance mode, which gives you more flexibility (ramp of to the interval of a longer period of time).

If this is not the beginning of an interval in ERG mode the you should reach out the Elite support team.

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”