Drivo II - ERG control extremely slow

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

scoob

Re: Drivo II - ERG control extremely slow

Postby scoob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:33 pm

So the one time update confirms what many of us think - it should be the same set of settings for everyone.

I’ve asked for a view in the approach but no answer yet.
Could be they’re just busy though.

Good luck everyone. Great for everyone’s visibility if when you do get this fixed, one by one, how it goes and if it’s the same experience - simple one time update.

At least we’re seeing progress.

Nemysys

Postby Nemysys » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi Guys...

After a bit of delay - Elite have updated / tweaked the software on my Drivo 2....

I did some short riding while they were tweaking the settings and decided that one leg was more powerful than the other, that is why the power reading (watts) were jumping all over the pace...

Like my right leg was giving out 250w and the left leg 70w... I'd be riding in circles...!

Also changed the smoothing from 2 to 4...

I've now got to do some 'training' on the trainer to see how it performs... I'll report back...!

Paul

scoob

Postby scoob » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks.
That sounds pretty hopefully then. So sounds like wasn’t a ‘one and done’ for you. In theory the smoothingnjst averages out what is displayed over a longer period. So will look like it’s jumping about less, even if it as actually jumping about still.
Interesting approach from a Elite there on that one.

Appreciate the report back. Good to hear Elite are acting.

Wonder if we can get Elite Admin S to possibly help us all understand the proven on this thread as we’ve clearly got some consistent issues. Noticed they answer most threads but oddly not this one where it’s the kit that’s the issue?

vonviniga

Postby vonviniga » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi,

@Scoob I have the same issue with with my Drivo, so please add me to your list.

Based on recent posts, it seems that there may be a way to resolve the problem with direct assistance from Elite. I am not sure exactly how to initiate this process, how do you raise a ticket?

Cheers,

Vince

scoob

Postby scoob » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi there.

Well at least this post appears in google searches now which was one of the reasons for starting it.
What’s been disappointing is still the lack of comms from Elite on what is clearly a long standing issue. I thought it worth giving them a few weeks to acknowledge it but still nothing - though some are individually getting fixed

Anyway - The support email address I’ve used is
myetraining@elite-it.com

I did get a reply eventually asking me to create a new configuration, re do a calibration and then run that 6min test for them.
By the time I got that reply I had already initiated the returns process for mine. Which shop did and I’m now have a trainer that simply works as it should (Tacx) who also interestingly have a chat service function in a different country to me, but respond within hours typically to customer service questions.

So I’m no longer an Elite customer unfortunately.

Good luck with contacting them. It may take 1-2 weeks to get a reply.

vonviniga

Postby vonviniga » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:43 pm

scoob wrote:Hi there.

Well at least this post appears in google searches now which was one of the reasons for starting it.
What’s been disappointing is still the lack of comms from Elite on what is clearly a long standing issue. I thought it worth giving them a few weeks to acknowledge it but still nothing - though some are individually getting fixed

Anyway - The support email address I’ve used is
myetraining@elite-it.com

I did get a reply eventually asking me to create a new configuration, re do a calibration and then run that 6min test for them.
By the time I got that reply I had already initiated the returns process for mine. Which shop did and I’m now have a trainer that simply works as it should (Tacx) who also interestingly have a chat service function in a different country to me, but respond within hours typically to customer service questions.

So I’m no longer an Elite customer unfortunately.

Good luck with contacting them. It may take 1-2 weeks to get a reply.

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

domas

Postby domas » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:03 pm

UPDATE

I have been contacted by Elite support after sending request and I got Access to beta Android application to fix the problem.

It is working fine as I can tell so far so good news!

The app is in beta so it is invitation only for now but they will releases it to public in near future i think.

So if you have same problem, ping them and you will be able to change the settings your self.

noawae@yopmail.com

Postby noawae@yopmail.com » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:56 am

Controlling time will extremely have to slow while covering to generally have new and settings to everyone of the speed. It will not be as for the extremely have this on the CareerPerfect.com review website then only visibility about the interactive to join.

snoack321

Postby snoack321 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 am

I'm glad I found this thread as I thought I might be going crazy.

I have Directo II and use with AppleTV and Zwift and ERG mode initially worked but was a bit slow (like 10 seconds) and over time got slower and slower and now it DOESN'T work at all.

So, is this an Elite Directo II or Zwift problem?

There doesn't appear to be a way to apply firmware patches to Directo II?

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”