Am i doing something wrong? Newbie assistance required

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

anthill

Am i doing something wrong? Newbie assistance required

Postby anthill » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased the Elite Drivo. This is my first every smart trainer so i have no comparison.

I seem be having a few issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

Firstly, I've been using my laptop to connect to zwift and bkool. This unfortunately leaves me only capable of using the Ant+ sensor. When riding bkool i find a slope of 10+% is almost impossible to ride, i'm dropping down the rings on the chainring. I never have to do this when i'm actually out on my bike.

So far i've only been able to use the Bluetooth sensor using the myetraining app only. I've found the complete opposite than with the Ant+ sensor. i.e. a gradient of 10% is too easy. Yet i do find the changes in gradient much smoother. Not sure if this is a myetraining thing compared to a bkool thing.

Why do they appear so different? What are the differences between Bluetooth and Ant+? Should i be experiencing any differences?

Secondly, I thought I'd try using the calibration tool in the app. It told me to start pedaling, speed up and then stop pedaling. All in the space of about 10 seconds. Then it said something about an offset of almost 7000. What does this mean? That sounds very high number for an "offset"?

Finally, Is there a hardware/software compatibility guide? I've found it very frustrating finding apps that work well with either Bluetooth or Ant+. something like this would be most useful (it's just an example)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Qg/pubhtml

I'm getting quite frustrated with it now. I'm close to taking it back to the shop.

Elite Admin S

Re: Am i doing something wrong? Newbie assistance required

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi

I see that you're already in contact with our customer care.
Please ask the technicians who is following your case all those questions, he will answer all your doubts.

Regards

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”