Drivo Erg Mode

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

Pato

Re: Drivo Erg Mode

Postby Pato » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Another interval training session ruined this morning thanks to Drivo II. I'm really losing it now, to the point it will end up smashed in the ground after falling from the balcony. Where the F is Elite response? There's people here who payed loads of cash and there's no freaking answer for a known problem which now seems to have been hereditated since the Drivo I, which makes me think it will never be solved.
I've already contacted the assistance and provided all the details and the test they asked but there shouldn't be any need for that, just start and interval training in ERG, it's impossible not to realize that it's lagging. C'mon it's that simple. Stop playing around it!

adrian.matka123

Re: Drivo Erg Mode

Postby adrian.matka123 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Pato wrote:Another interval training session ruined this morning thanks to Drivo II. I'm really losing it now, to the point it will end up smashed in the ground after falling from the balcony. Where the F is Elite response? There's people here who payed loads of cash and there's no freaking answer for a known problem which now seems to have been hereditated since the Drivo I, which makes me think it will never be solved.
I've already contacted the assistance and provided all the details and the test they asked but there shouldn't be any need for that, just start and interval training in ERG, it's impossible not to realize that it's lagging. C'mon it's that simple. Stop playing around it!

I confirm everything what is written here. I paid so much money for the top of elite trainer and have got only problems with that sh.. Make update, do something. Are you serious elite?

Return to “Drivo & Drivo II”