Direto power output

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

kristianfrafjord

Direto power output

Postby kristianfrafjord » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 am

Just took delivery of an Elite Direto which also happens to be my first experience with interactive trainers. Have just started to figure out the ins and outs, but can't figure out how to display the direto power output. Have just started testing it using myEtraining and power mode. Also run Garmin Vector 3s Pedals and use a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt computer. The vector pedals have been conected to myEtraining as power sensor. I would really like to be able to display power output from the pedals and the trainer to be able to compare the two outputs. Is that possible?

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto power output

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:21 am

You could use your elemnt Bolt to see power from the Vector and the app my e-training to see the power from the trainer (so, in the app you should not pair the Vector - only pair the trainer).

kristianfrafjord

Postby kristianfrafjord » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:44 am

Thank you for the promt reply.
Probably a stupid quetion, but how do I remove the current power sensor in the myEtraining app? Is it also correct to assume that the direto should be selected as power source in the advanced configuration using bluetooth (app on iphone)?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:52 am

If you use the app, you can:
- do again the complete configuration (parameter - configuration - trainer selector...) and answer "no" when you're asked if you have external power or cadence sensor
- or simply open the advanced configuration and scroll with your finger over the paired sensor (from right to left); you'll see the delete option

If no external sensor will be selected, the app will automatically read the power from the trainer internal sensor.
You don't have to select it manually as a power source.

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”