New Direto - no resistance control.

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Platypus

New Direto - no resistance control.

Postby Platypus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:10 am

Hallo!
The first training wirh new Direto. Working in Myetraining with Iphone via Blue Tooth. After 55 min. the resistance unit showed no reaction for changing resistance parameters on the screen (level mode and erg).
Three days of finding the solution brought nothing. I tried it with two smartphones, one Ipad, Garmin Edge 520. Both ways - BT and Ant +, turning the trainer off and on, turning off all the devices in the House, calibrationg the trainer, power smoothing. All was useless.
All other things are working well, the connection with BT and Ant + is perfect, all the parameters are shown on the screen by pedalling. Only one thing - no resistance changing.

Do you have anz idea to make it work?

Elite Admin S

Re: New Direto - no resistance control.

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:42 pm

There may be a problem with the electronic board.
Please contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com

Regards

Platypus

Postby Platypus » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:58 pm

I changed the board, it was really a problem in it (Elite sent me a new one). Now it works well, thanks!

kimberlypingel

Postby kimberlypingel » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 am

I’m having this same problem. I have zero resistance. There is power to the unit, it connects to my e training and Zwift, it registers power and speed but there is no change in resistance. I’ve tried resetting, disconnecting and everything else I can think of for last week and still can’t get it to work. Please help. If so how do I get a new board? And how do I change it?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:57 am

@kimberlypingel,

contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, the guys there will tell you what to do

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”