Direto and Bkool not pairing via Bluetooth

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Softrider

Direto and Bkool not pairing via Bluetooth

Postby Softrider » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi there,

I got my new Direto yesterday. I wanted to connect them via Bluetooth with my Notebook where I have the BKool Trainer Simulator installed. Unfortunately BKool won't recognize the Direto in the option menu, it just can't find anything. I already read that I must not pair it over the bluetooth menu in Windows. Nevertheless I tried both - when I do not pair it via Windows, BKool recognizes nothing. When I pair it in the Windows Bluetooth options, Win10 will pair a device called "Di" as a heart rate sensor and BKool will also immediately recognize it the same way, but not as a smart trainer. Is it even possible to use the Direto without ANT+ Dongle with Windows? If no, does the ANT+ dongle also need to especially support FE-C or does any ANT+ stick work (like from BKool, Garmin, Tacx...)?

Thanks! Regards, Marcus

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto and Bkool not pairing via Bluetooth

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi

All the brands usb ant+ dongle will work with your pc, don't worry.
About BKool, it should be able to connect. Be sure that the trainer is not still connected with some other device when you try to connect.
If you still are not able to connect, contact BKool customer care.

In this moment, our my e-training Desktop pc software only supports the ant+ connectivity (so, the dongle is needed), but in few months we will enable also the bluetooth low energy connection.

You can also think about using Zwift, that connects also via bluetooth.

Regards

Twans

Postby Twans » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 am

Is bluetooth allready available for my e-training? Last post was from januari 2018 it's now 10 months later?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi Twans

It's available in the beta version of the software.
Go to this page: https://www.elite-it.com/en/products/ap ... e-training
Then click on the software desktop icon and select "Participate in the beta phase"

Regards

Ginitas27

Postby Ginitas27 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:02 am

I have BKOOL on my MacBook and it pairs but doesn't change resistance on the trainer. It paired via bluetooth but not ANT and now it's not doing anything. I am ready to box it up and send it back.. HELP!!!

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”