Direto x: Cannot Calibrate

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

brian.zuest

Direto x: Cannot Calibrate

Postby brian.zuest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:47 am

I have a Direto X that I have been using regularly for the past 2 years. It started making a strange whining noise so I removed the cover and did some trouble shooting. One of the first things I checked was the drive belt pulley on the flywheel. It was fine, but I found that one of the 5 screws on the flywheel assembly was loose, so it tightened it (the remaining screws were okay). I put everything back together, but in doing so I put a tear in the drive belt. :oops: The tear is parallel the the belt ribs, so I put it back on anyway to see if the trainer would work. The good news is that the noise has gone away, but I ran into some problems. I attempted to perform a calibration using the My ETraining software, but the calibration app will not return a calibration value. It just returns an error message instead. I then tried calibrating the trainer using Zwift, which was successful. Now I find that the trainer is extremely difficult to pedal (very high resistance). I cannot perform another calibration because the resistance is so high it is impossible to accelerate past 25 km/hour!

Questions:
- Can I restore the trainer to factory defaults? If not, how can I lower the resistance enough to be able to recalibrate (and achieve 31 km/hour)?
- Your estore shows the drive belt is not in stock. When will it become available?

Please help! I miss my trainer!

Regards,

Brian

brian.zuest

Re: Direto x: Cannot Calibrate

Postby brian.zuest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:11 am

Note: I just created a support ticket for this.

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto x: Cannot Calibrate

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:22 am

Hi

It was a good idea to open a ticket to the support with this kind of issue.
I'm sure the guys there will help you solve the problem quickly

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”