New Firmware v80

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

MarkyMark

Re: New Firmware v80

Postby MarkyMark » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:57 pm

I can't uodate either -the whole process just sucks. I can get to 10% but then nothing happens.

But from what I'm hearing from others about them not liking it - I'm not sure I want to update now.

I've had a catalogie of issues with my Elite XR - should have stuck with a Kicker or Tacx.......

sara.scavolini

Postby sara.scavolini » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:31 pm

Hello, I have a direto xr-t and direto x.
With direto xr-t I have no problem with upgrade, but I can't update my direto x (latest version installed is 65),I want to update because when I stop my workout for a moment, when I start again the resistence is very high, impossible to ride. Has anyone file json, hex and zip to install manually?
Thank you

sercaaz

Postby sercaaz » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:42 pm

Hi. I've just updated my direto. Now I cannot with moblie zwift app vía bluetooth. Blue light is always switch on and no pairing. :evil:
Do you have this issue? If yes, how you solved It?
Thanks

sercaaz

Postby sercaaz » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:30 pm

sercaaz wrote:Hi. I've just updated my direto. Now I cannot with moblie zwift app vía bluetooth. Blue light is always switch on and no pairing. :evil:
Do you have this issue? If yes, how you solved It?
Thanks

After all night power unplugged, It works fine.

racemoto

Postby racemoto » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:40 am

Hi there!

seems like a lot of folks are not too happy with the V80 update -I am experiencing issues, too:

While the connection through Zwift's companion app (= using the iPhone as "connection proxy") works perfectly, I can't get my PC (which is my Zwift device) to connect at all. It does not even discover my Direto XR...

Has anyone seen similar issues? Does anyone have a hint for me?

(Of course, nothing changed on the PC and nonetheless, I checked the PC's Bluetooth connection with other hardware, did a reboot etc.)

Thanks a lot!

racemoto

Postby racemoto » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:05 pm

OK, tried to open a support ticket, but all I get is the only moderately useful message...

Ticketing service seems to be unavailable at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hence, if anyone has gotten a reply from support or figure the matter out by himself, it would be great if you could share it here.

Thanks!

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”