direto x hardest ressistance

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

delancker.jan

direto x hardest ressistance

Postby delancker.jan » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:31 pm

my rollers are stuck in hardest ressistance since the last 2 weeks. impossible to turn the pedals twice around. Anyone knows the problem? Same problem on rouvy, zwift and my e-trainning.
it s a direto x system of two years and month old :x .

When you plugg the power in the trainer makes a buzzing sound like normal and the lights are corectly coloured. but then
When I hitt the pedals ithe tainer the sound... krak krak krak and sooooo hard I can turn the pedals a half tour and then my whole weight on the other one...

Please help me, I want to train during the winter...

cperrier

Re: direto x hardest ressistance

Postby cperrier » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:06 am

Hello,

same problem ... did you find ?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:39 am

Hi guys

The problem may be caused by a problem on the electronic circuit board or the motor.
In both cases, it's necessary to contact the customer care:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Remember to specify the trainer serial number
Regards

mcurtin

Re: direto XR Same issue!

Postby mcurtin » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:48 pm

My XR is “stuck” at a very high resistance setting and nothing I use to control it changes the resistance- Zwift, Garmin Edge 540, Garmin 955, My E Training… Upgraded to firmware 80, again no change. Opened ticket with Elite but they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

This forum is a little odd in that almost no one that reports a problem ever posts their solution to the problem.

Any ideas?

roy.nield27

Postby roy.nield27 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:01 am

Take the small cover off the left hand side. When you power it on does the motor rotate the screw and move the magnet tray at all? Is there a noise? Use MyETraining to change the resistance level between 1 and 16. Does the magnet tray move?

mcurtin

Postby mcurtin » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:54 pm

roy.nield27 wrote:Take the small cover off the left hand side. When you power it on does the motor rotate the screw and move the magnet tray at all? Is there a noise? Use MyETraining to change the resistance level between 1 and 16. Does the magnet tray move?

No, the magnet tray did not move when changing the resistance level from 1-16. I did find a video on YouTube where the person had a similar issue- he cleaned the screw/thread thoroughly and applied new bike grease to the thread. I did the same and now the trainer is working as it should- both in ERG and free ride modes.

jokuha@icloud.com

Postby jokuha@icloud.com » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:49 pm

Would you mind posting a link to the video?

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”