DiretoXR doesn't work

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

rreyluksic

DiretoXR doesn't work

Postby rreyluksic » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:14 am

Hi! I bought a Direto XR trainer last year, but it started to have problems with (maybe) resistance. It acts like it has the ERG system on, but i always put it off on Zwift.
Sometimes, works ok, sometimes it does not at all; my husband contacted customer service, and they blame us like, "maybe you put ERG system on", or "maybe you let your trainer on after your workouts". It's not our fault, cause they try, all the time, to say that we don't know how to use the trainer. Elite, won’t do anything to help us with the trainer, that if you read the topics of forum, has a problem. It's not a cheap trainer, and it's supposed to be a great trainer.
They sent us an Electronic board, saying that we burnt our Electronic board for wrong use. And guess what... the PROBLEM IT'S STILL THE SAME, NOTHING CHANGED.
Someone can explain me why elite can't asume that it's a problem with the trainer and fix it?
I'm going to start a campaign on socials networks until they give me a satisfactory answer about my trainer. And I Hope if I get someone to decide not to buy an elite trainer i'll feel like it's my pay for all the time that i loose every day trying to get the trainer to work properly.
And it doens't work if Elite put an answer telling me that i have to write them again, I need a solution

Elite Admin S

Re: DiretoXR doesn't work

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:18 am

Hi

I'm sorry for the situation.
Can you please tell me the number of the ticket your husband submitted on our customer care service?
Or its email account (send it to me as private message in this case)?

I'd like to check what happened exactly to understand the situation and find a solution

Regards

rreyluksic

Re: DiretoXR doesn't work

Postby rreyluksic » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:43 pm

Ticket: 151066

I need and answer, the last mail you sent me says: " i don't know how but you ruined the second New board" and, again, you blame us for the problems of the trainer, instead of reading all the complaints you have in this forum

Sorry but i need more than "it's not me it's you"
You have a horrible costumer service: we sent many photos and videos, and always the answer is we are using bad the trainer, OF COURSE we unplug the trainer, OF COURSE our electric system is stable!
Why are you telling us that the problem is ours and you cannot help us in a gentle way. We're looking for a wahoo trainer cause you are not nice nor helpful.
I was waiting for a gentle answer for the last mail, but you're really rude, never get a Elite again.
I made and ig page denouncing about your bad attitude with your costumer, and the lack of responsability with your products

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”