Direto XR hub problem

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

mdt60

Direto XR hub problem

Postby mdt60 » Tue May 17, 2022 3:52 pm

I have attached 2 pictures. One picture is of a rubber seal and and spacer that belongs on the hub but have come off.

The other picture is of the hub with the rubber seal and the spacer circled to indicate where they belong on the hub.

I was changing my cassette to install and new one. When I removed the cassette these pieces came off. I cannot get them back on the hub because the rubber seal (o-ring) has stretched.

My trainer is still under warranty and I would like a replacement hub. I emailed info@elite-it.com and they thought the issue was me not knowing that I need to install 2 spacers because I am using a 9 speed cassette.

I am hoping someone from support reads this and can help me - i.e. provide a replacement o-ring or provide the dimensions of the o-ring so I can replace the o-ring.

Thank you,

Mark
Attachments
IMG_8977.jpg
IMG_8977.jpg (202.25 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
1014233_CORPETTO_CAMPAGNOLO_PER_RULLO_VOLANO_E_TURBO_ROTEO.jpeg
1014233_CORPETTO_CAMPAGNOLO_PER_RULLO_VOLANO_E_TURBO_ROTEO.jpeg (144.83 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto XR hub problem

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed May 18, 2022 8:09 am

Hi

Is the o-ring broken? In the photo it seems ok...
If it is so, you can place them again in their place

mdt60

Re: Direto XR hub problem

Postby mdt60 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:32 pm

Thank you for the reply. The o- ring is not broken. It is stretched such that it does not fit properly on the hub. Additionally the metal spacer beside the o -ring in the picture came off. My apologies, the picture of the hub is a stock picture.

I wanted to show what the hub should look like.

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”