Two breakdowns in 4 weeks

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

OZMADMAN

Two breakdowns in 4 weeks

Postby OZMADMAN » Sun May 08, 2022 2:18 pm

Hi
I have been using my new Direto for 4 weeks and I am into a 12 week training plan with Wahoo Systm. About 2 weeks ago the trainer, which is left in standby mode (ie: switched on at the mains) would not come on by just pedalling but had to be switched off at the wall and then back on again. Elite sent me a couple of download files that I ran through Upgrado and all was fine until yesterday. Now the trainer does not come on at all no matter how many times I switch it on or off and all I get is a blue light flash approx every 30 seconds whilst it is switched on after a few pedal revolutions. I have checked the trouble shooting pages and on here and it seems it is either the power supply or the mainboard has gone faulty. I have checked the power supply and that is outputting 12.36 volts so no worries there and I have left it unplugged over night to see if it re-sets itself but no joy. I am presuming now that it can only be the main board unless anyone on here who may know more than me can guide me in the right direction? I have messaged Elite but they say they are on holiday so the reply may take 3/4 days due to having a skeleton staff on hand for email queries. It's screwed up my training plan and I am not very happy TBH cheers all

Elite Admin S

Re: Two breakdowns in 4 weeks

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 09, 2022 8:38 am

Hi

If only the led blu lights up, there may be a problem on the electronic circuit board or on the power supply.
In your case, as you've already checked the power supply, it's likely to be a problem on the board.
I think also that the two issues may be related.

I see that our technician has replied you this morning, please go on with him to complete the assistance

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”