Direto XR Grinding noise

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jneuhuber

Direto XR Grinding noise

Postby jneuhuber » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:28 am

Since yesterday my Direto XR develop a grinding noise at a certain cadence. The noise is not continuous, starts and stops again. In one of the previous forum posts I read the advice to send a video to Elite's customer care. Unfortunately I couldn't find an email address to send the video. Could you please help me in this matter?

Thanks

steve.hammatt

Re: Direto XR Grinding noise

Postby steve.hammatt » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:38 am

If you create a ticket with support via the website, there's an option in the form to upload a file. So you could send your video that way.

pnwheeler

Postby pnwheeler » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:06 pm

Did you ever get this resolved? I also have an intermittent grinding noise on my XRT and the verdict from Elite support is that it's normal. I'm not convinced though.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:21 pm

Hi guys

Noise issues always need to be analyzed one by one as there may be different causes (some that can be easily fixed with some procedure, other that require the replacement of a part).

So, contact our customer care through our support page. It's also possible to load a video, but please notice that heavy files will be removed by the mail service. So, a good idea may be to upload the video using a file sharing site (for example www.wetransfer.com) and add a link in the message

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”