Direto XR-t. Power fluctuation

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

kamviag

Direto XR-t. Power fluctuation

Postby kamviag » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:54 pm

First time poster, and first time user of a smart turbo trainer, so go easy on me please...

I have just received the Elite Direto XR-t, When I removed it from the box and set it up, it had no power, no lights, nothing, credit to Elite they send a new electrical panel to me, and with the panel change out the unit powers up according to instructions.

My issue now is, when using the Trainerroad platform for the first time with the Direto XR-t, in ERG mode, it appears to take some time to adjust to the new power that Trainerroad changes to. later in the workout it would constantly be well under the what the power it should be.

But the biggest issue is when in resistance mode, at a constant cadence the power fluctuates hugely, as much as 100 watts, the pedal stroke seems to imitate this with harder and easier.

My Garmin 520 is showing the same erratic power changes, so I dont believe its a Trainerroad issue.

Is this something I am doing incorrect, or could this be linked to the initial faulty electrical panel fault ? I have not done any calibrating or further troubleshooting yet. See attached snip of trainerroad.

Screenshot 2021-10-09 5.41.37 PM.png
Trainerroad
Screenshot 2021-10-09 5.41.37 PM.png (108.23 KiB) Viewed 2009 times

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto XR-t. Power fluctuation

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:55 am

Hi

It's necessary to analyze the data in details.
Please contact our customer care:
https://support.elite-it.com/en/ticket

Regards

richard.tribes

Re: Direto XR-t. Power fluctuation

Postby richard.tribes » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Hello,
i'm also having the same problem. I tested on MyETraining, Zwift, Wahoo SYSTM on both Windows 10 and Android 11.
Did you have any clue to resolve the problem ?

The device is connected over Bluetooth, wheel is 2133mm, no other sensors are linked.

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”