Direto X - another ERG issue

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

philip742

Direto X - another ERG issue

Postby philip742 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:38 am

I have a calibrated and up-to-date Direto X (connected to a Windows 10 laptop via Ant +, and wondering if anyone else has the same experience as me. In a Zwift workout with ERG mode on the resistance increases a lot (and I mean a lot) on any downhill section. Sure, I'd expect the resistance to change (increase on downhill sections) but the perceived effort I have to put in to hold the watts feels a lot more than it should. Tonight the block asked for 235w and when going up hill, it felt like 235w. But as soon as the gradient turned downhill, resistance really cranked up and the effort felt like 500w.

No sure what smoothing is set within myEtraining but will check. 3 seconds in Zwift and trainer difficulty at 100%

Thanks in advance.

Elite Admin S

Re: Direto X - another ERG issue

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:42 am

Hi

Is it possible that you had another device connected to the trainer at the same time?
It may happens for example if you connect sometime a Garmin to the trainer and then it is still powered when you run the app on your smartphone/tablet. This can cause this kind of situation.

If this is not your case, try ayway to power off all the wireless devices in the area to avoid interference.
If still resistance goes up without reason, try my e-training and check if you have the same problem there. Then, contact the customer care at info@elite-it.com

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”