Trainer does not wake up, no resistance on flats (zwift)

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

sachaguenette

Trainer does not wake up, no resistance on flats (zwift)

Postby sachaguenette » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi there, I have noticed that my direto x no longer is able to wake up. The only way I can turn on the trainer is to unplug and then plug back in. Once the trainer turns on everything connects fine to my apple tv. In zwift I have noticed that I have lost almost all resistance on the flats. On the hills there is change in resistance but it seems to pulse on and off mostly on a lower cadence. I have also noticed the speed on zwift is around 32km/hr no matter how fast my cadence is. The stepper motor moves when I plug in the trainer. In level mode on the e-trainer app the resistance changes fine with no pulsing. The power supply is not damaged in any way. Calibration is within 3 of the value for the trainer. I have tried connecting via ant+ with no luck. I have also tried changing the circumference in the e-training app from 173 to 2070 with no luck. Any ideas what could be the problem? I am dying to get back on the trainer so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have had the trainer for only 6 months.

Elite Admin S

Re: Trainer does not wake up, no resistance on flats (zwift)

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:30 am

Hi

There seems to be an electronic problem (the wake up issue).
Please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com, the guys there will analyze the situation and send you a replacement board if needed.
This may also be the cause of the other issues you're experiencing

Regards

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”