Direto No Resistance, Think It's the Circuit Board

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

stgarver

Direto No Resistance, Think It's the Circuit Board

Postby stgarver » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:21 pm

I'm having the same problem as some others on here. The motor that changes resistance isn't working. When I plug in, nothing happens. Still connects to devices with bluetooth and ANT+, but ERG doesn't work and I can't change resistance. This happened once before and they replaced the circuit board, which fixed it. I spoke to a customer service rep and they thought it was the board also, and said they'd be happy to replace it, but then nothing. That was 3 weeks ago and they've stopped answering my emails and no board came. I've tried multiple times to get in contact with somebody at Elite, but no luck. What are my options? Should I open up another help ticket? Submit a warranty claim?

marksread

Re: Direto No Resistance, Think It's the Circuit Board

Postby marksread » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:25 pm

I have been using my Direto X happily for about 6 weeks until this morning.

I selected a workout that I had used before, but the power would not change when it went to the second segment. I tried resetting the workout, rebooting the direto and my laptop and still no good. I also tried manually increasing the workout % to 200% but still it stayed at or fluctuated at circa 100w when easy pedalling.

I have not raised this with Elite but having read the earlier post from January am concerned it is a circuit board issue, so will raise one

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”