Direto calibration

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

patrickpourteyron

Direto calibration

Postby patrickpourteyron » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi, I bought an elite direto trainer and there are several points I wanted to discuss here :

1/ I calibrate the elite direto with My E-training on my computer and I get 6461 instead of 6465 written on the trainer, do I need to do something or is it ok ?

2/ Do I need to check the calibration every week, month, year, never again ?

3/ the calibration doesn't work with Zwift (I did it several times and I had always failure), is it normal ?

if anyone could answer, it would be fine ;)

patrickpourteyron

Re: Direto calibration

Postby patrickpourteyron » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 pm

No one knows ?

Luvene

Re: Direto calibration

Postby Luvene » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:05 am

Hi, I am injured now so I can't train on the Direto. However I bought the trainer a few weeks ago and unfortunately I did not do anything with it, no calibration or what so ever. But I read a lot, maybe too much and this will be confusing. I think I will have some questions too the next couple of days/weeks........... ;) :oops:

1. 6461 instead of 6465 seems fine to me, it is within 5 points I read somewhere, don't know where but I have read :)

2. Best thing to do is once a month. Or when temperature fluctuates a lot between a short period of time. Air pressure ! ;)

3. Sorry, I don't know, I am not planning to ride with Zwift, I prefer Kinomap but the best thing you can do is calibrate your trainer only with the Elite trainer app.

Maybe we can help each other? If you succeed let me/us know, we can all learn from each other. We all take advantage of it. Thanks!

Regards,
Johan (from Holland)

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”