Calibration

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

stepheneashley

Calibration

Postby stepheneashley » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Ok so I have finally got all hooked up and did the ‘trainer calibration’ there is a small difference in what it says and the sticker. So do I need to go something. Second I have 700 x 25 tyres which I calculated as 2105 is that right? Finally I then went on calibration wizard and started pedalling keeping in between the red lines and following a 10 min warm up however I pedalled away for 20 mins and nothing happened so I aborted! Any ideas

Elite Admin S

Re: Calibration

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 am

Start a training before doing the calibration.
Speed is properly shown?
If it is so, exit the training and start again calibration.

If it still doesn't work, contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com adding as much information as possible (software/app version, device used, trainer serial number, calibration value you got...)

Regards

Frans

Postby Frans » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

1. After I completed the training test (approx. 30 minutes) I wanted to calibrate the Direto. When I start the calibibration from the ETrainer app on iOS, it says starts pedaling and after 2~3 seconds ‘stop pedaling’. I hardly make 2 or round rounds with my pedals. Then it says ‘waiting for results’, after which the app crashes :cry:
2. What value do I need to enter in the field FPT under parameters? Currently it says 0.
3. I have asked this question before in other topics but never got an answer. Where can I find the manual of the ETrainer app (in English!)?

Frans

Postby Frans » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Can you please help? Not being able to calibrate the Direto makes it pretty useless. The other day I was racing on FulGaz but the trainer didn’t adjust the resistance. Going from one problem to another problem with the Direto...

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:36 pm

@Frans,

please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

Frans

Postby Frans » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks for your reply, email has been sent.

Return to “Direto, Direto X, Direto XR”