Bluetooth Coming Soon

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

skolibarski

Bluetooth Coming Soon

Postby skolibarski » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:41 pm

I got the nasty surprise that your desktop app still does not support Bluetooth for Misuro B+.
As with many other users, the sensor is not compatible with my specific type of phone, which cannot find it.
Are you for real, guys? Selling stuff that costs fortune and it doesn't work.

When will the Bluetooth option be compatible with computers? What does coming soon mean? Tomorrow? Next month, next year or in the coming decade? Which year do you leave since you sell devices and software that does not run on a regular laptop?

What I am suppose to do with your device? Get you more money for the dongle and then pray the whole stuff may work eventually?
Or stick the sensor up my a.s and enjoy the money I threw at you while getting total crap that cannot be run on a regular computer.

Elite Admin S

Re: Bluetooth Coming Soon

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:20 pm

I'm sorry for your disappointment.

Our my e-training Desktop pc software will support the bluetooth connections and smart trainers in few months.
If your phone supports the bluetooth smart (like almost all of the actual smartphones) you should be able to connect to it. Also, if your device doesn't support the bluetooth smart, you can probably use a ant+ dongle to connect to the Misuro via ant+.

If you have any doubt or problem about the configuration, please contact the customer care at real@elite-it.com specifying the model of your smartphone.

Regards

Return to “My e-training”