TCX Export file is not correct.

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Hunter.6511

TCX Export file is not correct.

Postby Hunter.6511 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 am

I recorded a MyRealVideo session with the Windows version of My E-Training, and exported the tcx file.

At first, I tried to upload the session to Strava, this failed.
I then proceeded with exporting the session to a TCX file, and uploaded this to Strava, which worked but noticed that the Time was halved and the track information was not there. looking at the TCX file I noticed following errors:

- No GPS position is recorded
- No Elevation data is recorded.
- The timestamps are incorrect, multiple entries for the same timestamp, which explains the incorrect time (halved) recorded for strava.

please fix this asap, or provide me with a workaround, so that I can use the Windows app, and upload correct data to Strava...

Thanks and kind regards,

Elite Admin S

Re: TCX Export file is not correct.

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:30 am

I confirm you that the export function only export the training data (not elevation and GPS)
Anyway I'll forward your request to the development team.

Regards

czaczasave

Postby czaczasave » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

janvankalmthout

Postby janvankalmthout » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am

I have the same problem.
The session time is half the time when exporting to Strava.
Is there a fix available?

jlorente1968

Postby jlorente1968 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Hi , same problem to me, after saving a Myrealvideo training just 60% of time and distance is uploaded to Strava or on tcx file to Garmin App. No GPS no altitude just speed and partial distance and time.

david.obber

Postby david.obber » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:26 pm

http://forum.elite-it.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=599

I have the same problem. I've checked the data exported and noticed that the time reported in the tcx is the time of the video! This way I gained a lot of KOM's! :shock:

The total number of seconds is correct, so I've written a small groovy (java) program to spread the difference between points, just in stupid proportional way, but it's better than the original file.
In the same program I've crossed the TCX with the CSV related to the video to add the missing GPS information.

It's badly written, not test covered, but it works...

here's an example: videoid=2143725 (great video!)
and the relive link related to my Strava activity
https://www.relive.cc/view/1458197123

If I'll have some time, I'll try to put it on github, but now the code is a shame, I hope that MyEtraining devs will fix it ASAP.

juninhosteves573

Postby juninhosteves573 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Congratulations ! I can not see the time this function is available in the application

david.obber wrote:http://forum.elite-it.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=599

I have the same problem. I've checked the data exported and noticed that the time reported in the tcx is the time of the video! This way I gained a lot of KOM's! :shock:

The total number of seconds is correct, so I've written a small groovy (java) program to spread the difference between points, just in stupid proportional way, but it's better than the original file.
In the same program I've crossed the TCX with the CSV related to the video to add the missing GPS information.

It's badly written, not test covered, but it works...

here's an example: videoid=2143725 (great video!)
and the relive link related to my Strava activity
https://www.relive.cc/view/1458197123

If I'll have some time, I'll try to put it on github, but now the code is a shame, I hope that MyEtraining devs will fix it ASAP.

Return to “My e-training”