cadence sensor on Justo and my e training

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

olialexlohnath

cadence sensor on Justo and my e training

Postby olialexlohnath » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:31 pm

Bonjour,
Mon capteur de cadence garmin est bien reconnu et appairé avec Justo mais quand je lance un test d'entraînement la cadence n'est pas indiquée... Une idée pour résoudre cette anomalie ?
Merci !

Hello,
My garmin cadence sensor is well recognized and paired with Justo but when I launch a training test the cadence is not indicated... Any idea how to solve this anomaly?
Thanks !
Attachments
IMG_20221113_132600.jpg
IMG_20221113_132600.jpg (122.16 KiB) Viewed 9613 times

Elite Admin S

Re: cadence sensor on Justo and my e training

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:12 am

Hi

Check again the configuration.
If the problem persists, it may depend on how the sensor sends the data. In this case I suggest you to contact our support, the guys there will ask you some specific test to check the data
https://support.elite-it.com/en

Regards

olialexlohnath

Postby olialexlohnath » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

Check again the configuration.
If the problem persists, it may depend on how the sensor sends the data. In this case I suggest you to contact our support, the guys there will ask you some specific test to check the data
https://support.elite-it.com/en

Regards

Bonjour,
j'ai fait un ticket mais il m'a été répondu que ce devait être mon capteur qui a un pb... alors qu'il fonctionne très bien avec ma montre ....
Maintenant je me pose la question si il faut bien appaire dans "paramètres/capteur de cadence de série"
ou par "paramètre/sensor bridge"?
Sachant que, dans le premier cas, il est reconnu et je peux l’appairé mais les données ne sont pas prisent en compte et que dans l'autre cas j'ai un message d'erreur: "échec de l,opération en raison d'une erreur interne, veuillez recommencer"... :-/

Hello,
I made a ticket but I was told that it must be my sensor that has a problem... although it works very well with my watch...
Now I wonder if it should be paired in "parameters / serial cadence sensor"
or by "parameters/sensor bridge"?
Knowing that, in the first case, it is recognized and I can pair it but the data is not taken into account and that in the other case I have systematically an error message: "failure of the operation due to an internal error, please try again"... :roll:

jeskli11

Postby jeskli11 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:56 pm

Same issue with Garmin Speed Sensor 2 Dual, but with a Direto XR-T in my case. Sensor works as it should when connected directly to any app/device, but when connecting via the Sensor Bridge function within E-Training app (window pops up saying it was successfully connected), cadence value coming out is zero. No standard procedures (unplugging trainer, restarting apps/devices, unpairing and repairing the sensor from the bridge, …) solved the issue. HR bridge, meanwhile, works just fine.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:32 am

Hi

Contact the support at the link above please, so the guys can check what's going wrong.
Also, please check in the configuration to not have any pairing active on the cadence option

Regards

Return to “My e-training”