invalid billing data

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

reinhard.preissinger

invalid billing data

Postby reinhard.preissinger » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:38 pm

Hi,

I'm new here, I just created my elite account and registered the suito. so far so good, installed the myetraining app and connected the suito. Now I'm stuck in the settings. Whenever I try to add the missing data in the app (date of birth), the error message "invalid billing data" comes up. I don't know where to put this information. Also received the registration email confirming that I have a 12 month free membership to myetraining.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a solution? I'm at a loss and would like to start training. Sporty greetings Reinhard

suenver

Re: invalid billing dat

Postby suenver » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:25 pm

Hi Reinhard,

Ich hatte das selbe Problem und bei mit lag es tatsächlich am Umlaut in meinem Namen. Ohne versucht und es hat geklappt.

Beste Grüße

fitteyes

Re: invalid billing data

Postby fitteyes » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:45 pm

reinhard.preissinger wrote:Hi,

I'm new here, I just created my elite account and registered the suito. so far so good, installed the myetraining app and connected the suito. Now I'm stuck in the settings. Whenever I try to add the missing data in the app (date of birth), the error message "invalid billing data" comes up. I don't know where to put this information. Also received the registration email confirming that I have a 12 month free membership to myetraining.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a solution? I'm at a loss and would like to start training. Sporty greetings Reinhard

If you can wait until the beginning of the subsequent billing cycle here, I would advise doing a clean, fresh bill. versus retroactive. If you do it now and it can be backdated, it may combine both plan pricing and result in a larger bill than usual.

Return to “My e-training”