MyETraining loses history

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

william.davey8

MyETraining loses history

Postby william.davey8 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:07 pm

Here's yet another problem for Elite to sort out with their revisions to MyEtraining App.

I am a TUO user and have had a lot of difficulty connecting the App to the trainer. After much trial and error I have nevertheless found a way to get the App to connect with the trainer so that both the data is received and the trainer can be controlled.

I have noticed now that if I change the mode during a workout, the App no longer records the session. This means that if I start a session in Power mode and than later decide to change to Level mode, then, provided I keep pedalling, the change can be made without losing the connection. But the App no longer records the session. At the end of the session, and on opening the history window, there will be no record of the Level mode session.

amanda9nunes

Re: MyETraining loses history

Postby amanda9nunes » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:08 am

what is the solution for this problem?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:05 am

Hi guys

We will do some test to understand if there's a bug in the app.
Please can you tell me which type of device are you using (pc, Mac, Android, iOS)?

Regards

william.davey8

Postby william.davey8 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:09 pm

I am using an Android smart phone. It is the Samsung model SM-390F running Android 9.

I have noticed also that if I pause a session, any session, I also lose my record.

I have tried using Bluetooth and Ant+ and although my experience with ant+ has been better I have lost the record with both connection protocols.

Out of sheer frustration over so many problems with this software, I am now using Kinomap exclusively. Its Bluetooth connection is stable and so far it has been much easier to use than MyETraining.

Return to “My e-training”