Connection Problem

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

joeking22

Connection Problem

Postby joeking22 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:36 am

Hello,

Has anyone experienced issues with Bluetooth connectivity? The last few times I've been on the app, I've lost connection to my Samsung tablet. 1st time after 10 minutes, today after 30. It seems that the Bluetooth on my tablet turns off and won't turn back on unless I restart the tablet itself. I'm not sure if its the app clashing or an issue with my tablet. Either way it's extremely frustrating.

Any assistance would be great.

ymarti.ymarti

Re: Connection Problem

Postby ymarti.ymarti » Mon May 10, 2021 9:32 am

Have you check the distance between devices, any interference (e.g. WIFI, router , others BT connection) and also app version?

If yes, block the screen out (always "open" the phone) and also clean the BT cache. On Android it's very easy: just go to settings, locate the Bluetooth app and clear the cache.

But maybe the trouble is related to BT standard for your device. If you have try all my suggestion you should use a a third-party application to fix the BT
GOD SAVE THE RIDER

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon May 10, 2021 9:40 am

Hi

disconnections are due to bad communication.
Bad communication can be due to low quality signal or interference.

The first thing to do is to power off all the wireless devices in the area (other smartphone/tablet, external sensors, bluetooth speaker...).
Power off also your wifi, just for a test.
Restart also the phone and power off/on the trainer, to have a "fresh" reset of the bluetooth.
If in this way you don't have disconnections, power on one by one the other devices to understand which one was causing problems.

If still you're having disconnections, try using a different device (smartphone/tablet).
In this way you'll exclude a problem on your phone.

If still you have disconnections... contact the customer care!
go to this page, select your trainer and then click on the link to open a ticket:
https://support.elite-it.com/

benoit.leconte2

Postby benoit.leconte2 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:05 pm

joeking22 wrote:Hello,

Has anyone experienced issues with Bluetooth connectivity? The last few times I've been on the app, I've lost connection to my Samsung tablet. 1st time after 10 minutes, today after 30. It seems that the Bluetooth on my tablet turns off and won't turn back on unless I restart the tablet itself. I'm not sure if its the app clashing or an issue with my tablet. Either way it's extremely frustrating.

Any assistance would be great.

Hello Joeking22

I am facing the same issue...
Have you solved it ?
If yes please share your tips ..
Thank you

Return to “My e-training”