MyEtraining on windows

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

stefano

Re: MyEtraining on windows

Postby stefano » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:12 pm

buona sera non riesco a configurare i miei rulli kura sul mio pc ho scaricato myEtraining pero non c e il programma per il kura???dove lo posso trovare grazie

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 am

@Vule,

I've answered you in the new thread you've posted.

@nickfielibert,

Please send an email about this to our customer care at real@elite-it.com explaining the situation. Do this using the contact option in my e-training, there are some instructions to follow to add important data to the request

@stefano,

In questo momento my e-training Desktop supporta solo i trainer interattivi ant+ fe-c. I trainer smart (come il Kura) verranno supportati presto.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:36 am

Elite Admin S wrote: Smart trainers will be supported in the app in few months

That was written in October

Elite Admin S wrote:We will add the smart trainers (Fluid, Turno, speed&cadence....) at the beginning of 2018.
I'm sorry, we don't have a date yet, but it is close...

And this in December..

So my question is - when will the release supporting Smart trainers will be released? Your lack of professionalism in the IT department as well as in customer service is appaling. I bought your trainer in December and thought that it would be supported by the desktop version of the training app, but obviously I was mistaken - your instructions and website etc. are not that informative/clear. Anyway, I was happy to wait a few weeks while you get the desktop version done. But now we're in goddamn February and so far NOTHING! So, please, release the desktop version already or at least keep us WELL informed of the development. Right now it seems that you're not cut up to the task and are not respecting your customers one bit.

Return to “My e-training Desktop”