MyEtraining on windows

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

ftrout

Re: MyEtraining on windows

Postby ftrout » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Same for me, my profile even shows the Premium code I entered on Android.

But keep's asking to Upgrade!

lisa.pickles66

Postby lisa.pickles66 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Everyone

I was looking at My E Training just now - on the website. Looking at My Real Video. It has a great map of the world where all of the routes are - however, when I open My E Training app on my PC - there is no map of the world where I can select the route I want in the country I want. and when I do a search of the country - not all the routes come up.

Why is there no map on the My E Training App?

Forty Yards

Postby Forty Yards » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:25 pm

I have just recently bought a direto trainer and have downloaded 'my etraining' to my laptop running windows. I have purchased an ANT+ dongle however the software won't recognise the trainer when I try to run the pairing.

Do I need a specific 'Elite' dongle?

GurdyHurdy

Postby GurdyHurdy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi guys

That said, I'll answer your questions about my e-training Desktop.

- Lifetime subscriptions cover only the app usage. So, if you want to use my e-training Desktop you'll have to purchase the annual subscription.
- The new standard annual subscriptions now costs 19,90€ instead of 9,90€ and include both my e-training mobile and my e-training Desktop

Regards

Dear admins, where exactly did it say on our boxes and vouchers at the time when purchasing this in Winter 2016 in the UK that the lifetime subscription was only for the App. I received a dvd with software and video to use in the software so are we saying these videos are no longer supported? The other selling point was the access to all the myrealvideo items, which now require an upgraded license.

Sounds like a case we might want to discuss with UK trading standards as coming close to false advertising in the UK. Unless you will permit us to download the older software again and let us use the features that were sold at the time

GurdyHurdy

Postby GurdyHurdy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 am

gregghinkle wrote:I have a Bontrager Duotrap combination speed/cadence sensor which I use to record my cadence. The windows MyEtraining application does not recognize this sensor so I have no cadence information which in my case renders this app useless since I use cadence information as a vital training aid. The software does recognize my heart rate monitor and trainer (Directo). When I use other training software such as the Trainerroad windows desktop application, it recognizes my sensor perfectly and I get cadence information. Also if I use the MyEtraining android app, it also recognizes my cadence sensor and shows cadence information. ... Does anyone know what this type of sensor will finally be supported? It is preventing me from using this software.

Thanks - that explains, in the same boat. I also tried to get the separate external cadence sensor to record but no success there either. Did you get that one to work ?

GurdyHurdy

Postby GurdyHurdy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:24 pm

jmess wrote:So when will the Elite/Real Software that came with my Drivo be updated? It came with a lifetime subscription.

I am anxiously awaiting response to this question. I am not able to play purchased videos from the old version in this version.
I am wondering if elite understands the negative image this projects given we were promised lifetime subscriptions at purchase.
At least refund us the cost of the video's that elite now made inaccessible.

Probably time to start posting on twitter to get response though.

scorpiondrums

Postby scorpiondrums » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Just bought an Elite Direto and I've installed the My e-training software on my android phone and use the code. Can I use it on my Ipad as well or do I need to purchase for an additional device. Also the code doesn't work on my Windows 10 PC although after August I was under the assumption it was included as well.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:57 am

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay on the answer.
I'll try to answer to all of you.

I'm sorry for your disappointment. I'll try to clarify the situation of the lifetime coupon first.
Lifetime coupons are promotional coupons that we've inserted in our Kura and Drivo trainers last year.
This subscriptions allow a lifetime use of the app my e-training (my e-training Desktop software wasn't released yet, it didnt exist at that time).
Then, we have released the my e-training Desktop software, which is a different item. So, it is not included in your lifetime subscription.
Drivo users also have received the Real software for pc, which is for free for Drivo users. And we still update it quite regularely (now it has been released the 8.0.0.44 version).

About usb ant+ dongle, it doesn't have to be the one we sell in our website. Any brand is ok if it respects the standard.
If you have any problem with the dongle:
- check that the operative system has recognized the dongle properly
- check if you have other programs that "occupy" the dongle at computer startup (Garmin Express, Ant Agent...)

About the map to select the courses... good idea! I'll forward your request to the development team

I think it's all!

stevestives

Postby stevestives » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:10 pm

The Realvideo DVD of the Alpe D'Huez which came with the drivo is not working. I have downloaded the dvd and the file is shown in my windows PC but how do I get it to run on the PC with the drivo? When I try to access it through the site it keeps telling me the file has not been found. Help!
ps - why are you selling dvd's of climbs? Surely downloads would be infinitely easier. My newest laptop doesn't have a dvd drive.

sebrios

Postby sebrios » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Just thinking about this situation...

isnt it cheaper for elite to just merge MyRealSoftware and MyEtraining and support just 1 platform, besides making all customers happy?

Keeping updated 2 softwares makes no sense! its twice the work!

just thinking out loud...

Return to “My e-training”