MyEtraining on windows

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jmess

Re: MyEtraining on windows

Postby jmess » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:02 am

Same problem as everyone else. I assume the E-Training software replaces the EliteReal software that came with my Drivo. Also noticed some of the dash board labels for the E-Training are in Italian. So it goes

tantru

Postby tantru » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 am

Hi,
I don't know what happens with your subscriptions, but I bought Elite direto 2 weeks ago, used my subscriptions in my android telephone and now it works fine in desktop applications only with my user/password.

I hope one admin answers your questions and help you.

Regards

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:40 am

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay but please notice that the forum is not a customer help desk so we cannot answer daily to your posts (as written in the welcome post in forum information section).

That said, I'll answer your questions about my e-training Desktop.

- Lifetime subscriptions cover only the app usage. So, if you want to use my e-training Desktop you'll have to purchase the annual subscription.
- The new standard annual subscriptions now costs 19,90€ instead of 9,90€ and include both my e-training mobile and my e-training Desktop
- 12 months free coupon registered after the 1st of august include both my e-training mobile and my e-training Desktop
- Smart trainers will be supported in the app in few months

About the bugs you find, as the one of cristovao.morgado, please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com specifying your os version and the screenshot of the error. Same for the missing translations. The developers will fix it.

Regards

MDB

Postby MDB » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Thank you for finally answering our questions Elite Admin. I have one more question about the my E-Training app (not the desktop version). I have the app on both my iPhone and on my wife's iPad Pro. If I purchase a RealVideo via my iPhone will it also be available for download on the iPad? Or do you limit RealVideo purchases to only one device per video? Thanks.

jmess

Postby jmess » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:29 am

So when will the Elite/Real Software that came with my Drivo be updated? It came with a lifetime subscription.

Alag

Postby Alag » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi,
Why data exports without the map position? Are you planing add this feature to program? When can we expect?
When I spent a lot o money for Elite Drivo, I've expected this feature in yours programs, but I am very disappointed... :cry:

Regards

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:48 am

By now, only the training data are exported (no altimetry or gps data).
I'm sorry but in this moment it's not in our plans to add this option, but I'll forward your request to the development team so they can evaluate it ;)

Regards

fietsenjunge

Postby fietsenjunge » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:51 am

Thats very disappointed. I bought the Elite Drivo a month ago and now the future software developement is not included to my lifetime subscription.

The desktop software promoted under the same Website, it has a look and feels like an App. It is a further developement and I would have expected that lifetime means the livetime of my Drivo and not thirty days.

ggrasso63@gmail.com

Postby ggrasso63@gmail.com » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:49 am

Hello all,

I'm also really disappointed to not getting access to the desktop app having a lifetime subscrption in the Android app with my Drivo. I wouldn't recommand my colleagues to buy an Elite Turbo trainer as I did few months ago due to that.

Very very disappointed at this price level. I'm still not satisfied by the ERG mode with my Drivo and I'm still waiting for a firmware update!!!!

gregghinkle

Postby gregghinkle » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:43 pm

I have a Bontrager Duotrap combination speed/cadence sensor which I use to record my cadence. The windows MyEtraining application does not recognize this sensor so I have no cadence information which in my case renders this app useless since I use cadence information as a vital training aid. The software does recognize my heart rate monitor and trainer (Direto). When I use other training software such as the Trainerroad windows desktop application, it recognizes my sensor perfectly and I get cadence information. Also if I use the MyEtraining android app, it also recognizes my cadence sensor and shows cadence information. However I want to use the Windows version of MyEtraining since I have my Windows 10 PC connected to my large LED TV via HDMI cable so it is a better riding experience. I did contact Elite Support and they were very responsive. We went back and forth a few time until they concluded that combination speed/cadence sensors were not supported at this time, but they were working on it. That was over a month ago and I have been launching the software daily to see if a new version is available. When a new one is available, I immediately try to see if it recognizes my cadence sensor but every time to attempt it, it still does not recognize my cadence sensor. Does anyone know what this type of sensor will finally be supported? It is preventing me from using this software.
Last edited by gregghinkle on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “My e-training”