Suito reset calibration - impossible to pedal

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

dgabriels

Suito reset calibration - impossible to pedal

Postby dgabriels » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Need a way to reset the Suito calibration - resistance too high to pedal fast enough to calibrate.

Something got corrupted with MyEtrainer or Zwift.

MyEtrainer calibration routine will not allow me to pedal fast enough - can barely turn the pedals.

The trainer worked fine earlier today. Just wanted to recalibrate as resistance felt high - then it went to impossible.

Circumference is default at 2070. MyEtrainer is latest version re-installed today.

How to reset the Suito to allow pedaling so I can calibrate?

Thanks -- Don

Elite Admin S

Re: Suito reset calibration - impossible to pedal

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Hi

Please contact the customer care at myetraining@elite-it.com

Regards

mathijs

Postby mathijs » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:40 am

Hi,

Did you find a solution for your issue? Mine is also going to maximum resistance after that two devices connected to the suite at the same time (zwift and bike computer).

Calibration made it worse...

mathijs

Postby mathijs » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 pm

For people with the same problem:
My wahoo elemnt had set an incorrect circumference into the unit. The problem is that the circumference in the Elite app is not working. I can change the setting, but it doesn't do anything in the Suito.

My solution was: Set the correct circumference in my wahoo elemnt app, uninstall the Elite app from my ipad (it was impossible to do a calibration as it kept asking to spin up to 100km/h, but it only shows 3,5 km/h). Reinstall the app and configure the Suito. Use the same circumference as within the elemnt (but i don't think this has any purpose as it doesn't do a thing). Now you should be able to calibrate the Suito.

Mine asked with the calibration to spin up to 3,5 km/h so another bug there, but is seems to work fine on my wahoo and on Zwift.

Elite: Please fix the app! It does not work on android (three different phones), is does not set the circumference on my ipad, it is not possible to calibrate after a wrong setting from a bike computer... It is a total mess....

markofurlani

Postby markofurlani » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:33 am

What was the solution? I'm currently experiencing the same issue ans waiting for a response from Elite.

mathijs

Postby mathijs » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Ok, so in the end, the description above did not work. The calibration was sort of ok, i could use the trainer again, but the speed was totally off. It was a bit of a gamble but i bought a Garmin ANT+ Dongle. With the dongle connected to my phone, the calibration works as it should. Maybe your phone supports ANT+ (i have a pixel 4a which has no ANT+ functionality). Try to calibration over ANT+ instead of bluetooth. There is clearly an issue with the bluetooth implementation.

mhowie1968

Postby mhowie1968 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:58 am

Anyone found a solution? My worked fine for about 3 weeks and then had this issue. I calibrated the first time fine

transalp600

Postby transalp600 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:22 am

Bonjour , j'ai exactement le meme probleme . apres un mois d'utilisation sur zwift , la résistance est devenue tres tres dur (je ne dépasse pas 30 w sur zwift) , impossible de dépasser 10 km/h au calibrage donc pas possible . essai en ant+ ou en ble idem . j'ai contacté élite ..... en attente !

irmaboyle1

Postby irmaboyle1 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:28 pm

I also have the same issue. I tried the calibration process on Zwift however it asked me to pedal to 35 kph and it was so difficult I couldn't get up to that speed so it wouldn't calibrate for me.

What next?

charles106

Postby charles106 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:19 pm

Same issue of high resistance.
Has Elite posted a fix somewhere?

Return to “My e-training”