realtour ANT+

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

neal.stoughton

realtour ANT+

Postby neal.stoughton » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:12 pm

I paid for a subscription to my etraining app. Now how do I use this with my Realtour ANT+. I see this not on the trainers page, only Realtour B+ but this doesnt work. What do I do?

potagi

Re: realtour ANT+

Postby potagi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Iceman83

Postby Iceman83 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:22 pm

Hi,
I also have RealAxiom ANT and these trainers are not supported by the desktop application but only on iOS / Android.
They say they will be supported ..... but I have been waiting for over a year!
We must continue to urge them!

hubert.beerens

Postby hubert.beerens » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:05 am

Hi,

I have the same problem. The Elite Real desktop app is still working but the are a lot of function that didn't work anymore. No update since 2017 and the Elite support says that I have to use the new desktop app my E-training. But, the realtour ANT+ is not supported. I have contact the Elite support and the have say that it will be supported in the future, but i'm waiting since 2 years now...

Iceman83

Postby Iceman83 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi,
our trainer version has an Elite proprietary ANT protocol, so they must support this protocol in the desktop application. I do not give up and continue to write to the email address real@elite-it.com, do it too, also because in their web page they say that the application supports all trainers, but it is not true!
Thanks.

Return to “My e-training”