Software for MacOS

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

kasjed

Re: Software for MacOS

Postby kasjed » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:37 am

Hi,

I have Elite RealAxiom B+. Is there any software for Mac available? Will I be able to use it with Zwift somehow?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 am

Hi

You can download my e-training desktop for Mac from our website:
http://www.elite-it.com/it/prodotti/glo ... e-training

About Zwift, I confirm you that it already supports RealAxiom B+

Regards

prf.riggi

Postby prf.riggi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Ho scaricato my-e-training per Mac. Mettendo la chiavetta ant+ va in crash, invece utilizzando il Bluetooth riconosce tutto tranne il sensore di cadenza regolarmente inserito nel elite drivo. Su telefonino il sensore viene riconosciuto immediatamente, sul computer no. Ho pagato anche 19.99 per installarlo. Inviatemi una soluzione per favore

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:37 am

L'ultimo update del software dovrebbe risolvere il problema di freeze che hanno avuto alcuni utenti.
Lo provi e ci faccia sapere se il problema si è risolto

Saluti

duh

Postby duh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

Regards

Any plans to expand support to other models as well? Got a second hand RealAxiom Ant+ which seems not to be supported. I cannot recall the last time I've tumbled across to a supplier that has in practise no Mac support. Cannot even locate full user manual from the website...

duh

Postby duh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

Regards

Any plans to expand the support to other models as well? Got a second hand RealAxiom Ant+, which seems to completely unsupported on Mac - cannot recall the last time I've stumbled across to a supplier with such non-existent Mac support.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi

We're considering also this idea, but it's not confirmed yet.
But if your RealAxiom ant has a serial number higher than 1574, you can do the upgrade to make it ant+ fe-c compatible and use it with our my e-training Desktop software as it was a RealAxiom B+ (obviously, only with ant+ connection)

Regards

kortm2

Postby kortm2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Dear Elite Support team,

I have a Qubo Digital Smart B+ unit mounted on an Inside Ride E-motion rollers. It works very well. With the new MacOS My E-Training, there are no problems: using ANT+, My E-Training detects the Qubo, as well as the Garmin Vector power meter and a Garmin cadence sensor.

My problem arises when using the calibration wizard. After 10mins warm-up (speed correctly detected in right top of My E-Training), the software jumps to Step 1 for P1. The resistance goes up to about 195W and I keep pedaling in the same gear, reducing speed to 20 km/h and cadence to about 40rpm. However, it seems Step 1 never finishes! I tried a few times, but gave up each time after 10-15 minutes. Does Step 1 really take that long (more than 15 minutes), or is there an error with the software, or am I doing something wrong?

I appreciate your feedback.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:58 am

Hi kortm2

Strange behavior. Please contact the customer care using the contact form in the app (so we'll receive all the details on the installation)

Regards

umur_guven

Postby umur_guven » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Dear Elite Support team,

I have a Qubo Digital Smart B+ unit. It works very well. With the MacOS My E-Training, there are no problems: using ANT+, My E-Training detects the Qubo, as well as the Watteam Powerbeat power meter and a Garmin speed sensor.

My problem arises when using the calibration wizard. After 10mins warm-up (speed correctly detected in right top of My E-Training), the software jumps to Step 1 for P1. The resistance goes up to above 200W, I keep pedaling and trying keep 20 km/h. But on such a steep grade, I cannot pedal more than a couple of minutes. However, it seems Step 1 never finishes! I tried a few times, but gave up each time after 10-15 minutes. Does Step 1 really take that long (more than 15 minutes), or is there an error with the software, or am I doing something wrong?

I appreciate your feedback.

Return to “My e-training”