Is my e training mobile being developed? Export to strava and other feature requests

A virtual coach compatible with all Elite hometrainers

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

daniel.lawson83

Is my e training mobile being developed? Export to strava and other feature requests

Postby daniel.lawson83 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:51 am

Hello,
So I mainly do MTB but this is a great way to fit in additional fitness. There were alot of software trials in the box but the official elite software seemed a good place to start

However..

Is the app still being actively developed? I note Google + was in the list of social networks and I believe this now no longer exists...

This eve I could not export progress from the app to the options it gives Facebook or twitter. It just gave errors.

The ability to Export a ride to strava would be ace. Especially to keep track of wear and tear on bike, if maps were used it could even say virtual ride from "here to there"

Allow access to other media formats maybe Spotify apple music etc or any other music player not just music downloaded onto the phone/tablet as mp3.

Allow video to run in the background behind the key display details. So maybe it's possible to use my elite as an overlay or even run windowed with a video or video stream app

Allow app to continue running in background even if you select another app on the device (when the window goes into the background on an ipad the data no longer logs cycle progress, meaning progress is not logged)

It would be great for a little more interactivity with the maps to select routes not just the route the app autoroutes for you.

How about some built in training programmes instead of starting from scratch. There's a steep learning curve for those new to the sport. There could be programmes of intervals for some key types of cycling.

It would be great to see some new features and see some better reviews in the app store.

Thank you.

hernandez_christ

Re: Is my e training mobile being developed? Export to strava and other feature requests

Postby hernandez_christ » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:55 pm

Very nice post, a pity nobody from elite considered answering

hernandez_christ

Re: Is my e training mobile being developed? Export to strava and other feature requests

Postby hernandez_christ » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:26 pm

Dear Elite crew,

Is there a way to get visibility on the feature being developed or improved in my E-training app?
Clearly your app is behind competitors like zwift in terms of functionality and community, but the video thing make it ahead for me.

There are couple of basic features (import training plan, export GPS data) that are being requested for years. There are also advanced features (see here).
I believe you should get closer to your community and take advantage of it.

Look at the price asked by zwift compared to what you ask. I think you can get return on investment easily without being as expensive.
Some of us (me at least) can he also beta tester.

Go Elite!

gguasti

Postby gguasti » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:10 am

I wander if Elite guys look at this forum. I hope I am wrong, but I see few answers coming from Elite support.
No matter if your HW is the best available, the key for the business is to stay up to date with the SW.

Two features proposed:
Comparing with Zwift, I would need the possibility to add in workouts a control on cadence: i.e. Run at 200W AND 100RPM
Create workouts only focused on heart rate

Aubrey2021

Postby Aubrey2021 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:21 am

This is also what I was looking for in terms of music and klingeltöne für iphone for everyone.
Last edited by Aubrey2021 on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ymarti.ymarti

Postby ymarti.ymarti » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:24 am

Maybe is better to post suggestions here ;-)

viewforum.php?f=52
GOD SAVE THE RIDER

olidajin

Postby olidajin » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:59 am

Aubrey2021 wrote:This is also what I was looking for in terms of music and beste Klingeltöne for everyone.

It's so great

Return to “My e-training”