'The requested topic does not exist.'

Questions on how to use this forum

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

Boombang

'The requested topic does not exist.'

Postby Boombang » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 am

I started a topic hoping for help and the thread is sat at top of homepage under the recent active topics - when clicked on it says topic does not exist, so assuming nobody can reply.

Customer care have not come back to me with the 48 hours and I have no idea if problem is fixable, a software issue or the trainer is faulty.

Elite Admin S

Re: 'The requested topic does not exist.'

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:51 am

Hi Boombang

This forum requires the approvation of the administrator for first published topic (it's to avoid spam, phishing etc.)
As you've written during summer holidays, I've only approved it now. Sorry.

About the customer care, sorry for the late reply also there.
During summer holidays the customer care still answer to the requests, but we are a little slower than usual.

Sorry guys.
Now we're back and we will be faster 8-)

Boombang

Postby Boombang » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Can understand requiring approval but using holidays as an excuse for a 2 week wait on here and a week on the email support is not really acceptable given the poor manuals, limited availability of support through any other method and the high cost of the products - it seems reasonable to expect more, even just someone acting as admin in your absence so owners can try and get some help would have been appreciated.

For me however, as in my other thread, the retailer took the trainer back and I am going to try a competitors product.

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:51 am

As indicated in the welcome message in this forum:

This forum has the goal of creating a friendly and inviting place where to discuss and ask for advices on indoor training and on our products.
In the forum are involved some Elite technicians, so it is possible to ask suggestions and advices. The forum is not our preferred channel for assistance, so you won’t receive answers with the same rapidity you can have contacting our customer care. If you need a personalized, in depth or urgent assistance, we suggest to contact our customer care at the following address:
real@elite-it.com

In the forum we don't answer daily. And it's not our official channel for the customer care.

Our customer care usually answer within 2 working days.
As you've written the 13th august at night, and the 15th of august is national holidays, you should have received a reply within the 16th of august in the evening. But you've updated your reply the 16th and this has moved your ticket at the end of the queue. Anyway, the 17th of august you got a reply.

We're sorry for the delay (usually we are faster than this).
And we're sorry for your disappointment.

donato6592

Postby donato6592 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:06 pm

Pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem, I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue.indigocard

Return to “Forum questions”