Severe search limitations on this forum

Questions on how to use this forum

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

peacethrubeer

Severe search limitations on this forum

Postby peacethrubeer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:58 pm

I cannot search for my problem, because the Forum says that all my search terms are too common! Here are my search terms:

TCX Garmin Connect export error

Perhaps each of those terms in isolation would be too common, but surely all together, these terms would help me find if there is a post with the problem I'm having. Am I doing something wrong? Do you have any suggestions for how else to search whether people have problems trying to export a TCX file for import into Garmin Connect?

Elite Admin S

Re: Severe search limitations on this forum

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:53 am

Hi

I'll ask if it is possible to integrate a better search extension.

About tcx export to Garmin Connect, I confirm you that it doesn't work in this moment and we're working with Garmin to find a solution.

Regards

peacethrubeer

Re: Severe search limitations on this forum

Postby peacethrubeer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks for the reply! If I create a software translator to convert the tcx files into a Garmin-compatible format, will it be possible to share the software with others on this forum who may also be having the same trouble? I have some iBike files that work with Garmin and believe it is possible to create the same format.

Despite a few small problems, the software is great and is a BIG improvement over the original EliteReal system with the DVDs that I bought several years ago! Nice job, there.

Return to “Forum questions”