help

Questions on how to use this forum

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

rautigiuseppe1

help

Postby rautigiuseppe1 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:33 pm

buona sera
il mio problema é che non riesco a connettarmi al serveur , e il myrealvideo é sempre indisponibile ,
aiutatemi per favore grazie,

Elite Admin S

Re: help

Postby Elite Admin S » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 am

REAL software has served our home trainers for many years - as we all know though, information technology updates are lightning-quick.
This is why we decided to retire the REAL software in favor of Elite's myETraining platform.
REAL software has officially been discontinued in the year 2021, this means that no new functions will be developed and we'll no longer supply assistance in case of any malfunction.

ELITE intends to thank its long-time customers for their loyalty with a modern, updated and richer software: myEtraining. For any question on the software you can contact the support team (in the settings menu), which will help you transition to the new platform.

Only those who own our legacy home trainers will always have the chance to enjoy the Windows version of the myEtraining platform for free.

The myEtraining software will automatically recognize your home trainer* ( connected to a PC via the USB cable ) and will not require any additional fee**. Just download it at this link and create an ELITE ID account.
http://myetraining.cc/

Enjoy your workouts!

* except for RealPower Wireless
** except for RealVideos

jorgen

Re: help

Postby jorgen » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:42 am

Do i need a new USB driver? my old realtour does not connect to myEtraining software. my computer is windows. the latest myEtraining software is downloaded and installed.

Return to “Forum questions”