Speed problem between Direto and wahoo element

Questions on how to use this forum

Moderators: Elite Admin S, Elite Admin M

r.gonzalezenteno

Speed problem between Direto and wahoo element

Postby r.gonzalezenteno » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Hey there!

I just bought the Elite Direto last week (Really excited) but when I connected everything I found that the speed was at 267km/hr riding with a cadence of 75 rpm :) for one time I told my self I’m really strong but then thought this I wrong! Then I contact wahoo thinking that was my speed/cadence sensor wrong but they wrote that the wheel circumference is the wrong one. So I put att the wahoo app automatic and went to myETraining app and try to change 173 to 0.173 that wahoo recommended but it’s impossible to write this number cause the app doesn’t accept the point between number... so the good question is how can I solve this problem????

BR
Rodrigo from sweden

Birdie W. Hill

Re: Speed problem between Direto and wahoo element

Postby Birdie W. Hill » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi! Thank you for sharing this blog. As a student majoring engineering your past and current project look really nice. Our classmates should consider this idea. In the modern era, the architectures of the topessaywriting.org reviews building or any establishments are being modernized, but some of those mixed their work with the touch of the past. I am hoping that soon I can see your structure in person. I really love seeing something like this. I am excited to visit your blog again to be more inspiring in every design you’ve been creating.

Return to “Forum questions”