"No Competitor Connected" ?

Our old Real software, now dismissed

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

alvarocure

Re: "No Competitor Connected" ?

Postby alvarocure » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Worked for me, thank you! Just download the text file, moved into folder, and restarted the program. No need to mess around with the COM ports (thankfully)

lopezatienza

Postby lopezatienza » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:34 pm

[RESUELTO]

Me parece increíble que copiando un archivo a la raíz de la carpeta de la instalación se solucione, el que ha llegado hasta aquí se habrá pegado de cabezazos como yo, pero cualquier otro sin paciencia y si no se es muy espabilado, termina tirando el rodillo a la basura.

En fin, a darle fuerte al rodillo!

jam42

Postby jam42 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:47 pm

The usb dongle now works thanks to the txt file.
But it did not detect the console of my Realpower.
I have reset the console but still nothing.
Do you have an idea ?
Is there a procedure to reconnect the dongle to the console?
I read that we could change the serial number of the console in the software, but I did not find in REAL,
Thank you for your feedback

apkdoz2017@gmail.com

Postby apkdoz2017@gmail.com » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:44 pm

frank.mastrocco wrote:Just upgraded Real software to V8 and now get the Error message omegle tv bazoocam ome tv "No Competitor Connected". I'm on a wired Axiom and when I disconnect/connect USB I get a tone from the computer so I know it's been connected. Where/how do I connect to get my trainer online?

I have recently had a Windows update (Windows 8) and a Garmin associate update which is additionally introduced on the pc. In any case no issues previously. PC doesn't appear to perceive the mentor however demonstrates it is associated (tonne following module). Any proposals to tackle this issue, please?

Return to “Real Software”