Any other Apps work with RealAxiom Wired besides Zwift which really doesn't work due to power issues.

Our old Real software, now dismissed

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

roger.lynn

Any other Apps work with RealAxiom Wired besides Zwift which really doesn't work due to power issues.

Postby roger.lynn » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Tried Zwift and while it would connect, the power numbers were so far off it was not really usable as a reliable training tool. Does anyone know of any other Zwift style apps that work? Oh, and since I can never connect to the Elite servers using anything but my own DVDs and workouts I create in the Elite App are the only options I seem to have right now.

Thanks.

nfeuilla

Re: Any other Apps work with RealAxiom Wired besides Zwift which really doesn't work due to power issues.

Postby nfeuilla » Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 am

Hi Roger
Did you progress on your researches?
Got the same configuration, and the same concern with Zwift. Keep asking them to correct the wattage calcs, but don't expect any miracle.
Thanks!
Nicolas

roger.lynn

Re: Any other Apps work with RealAxiom Wired besides Zwift which really doesn't work due to power issues.

Postby roger.lynn » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:28 pm

No I have not found any others. Wish I could since it is winter and outside is not always reliable even though I will ride down into the 20s F. I wish Elite had some sort of trade in program or something since they have totally abandoned even support of these trainers. C'est la vie.

Hifi23

Postby Hifi23 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:29 pm

roger.lynn wrote:Tried Zwift and while it would connect, the power numbers were so far off it was not really usable as a reliable training tool. Does anyone know of any other Zwift style apps that work? Oh, and since I can never connect to the Elite servers using anything but my own DVDs mp4 to mp3 convert and workouts I create in the Elite App are the only options I seem to have right now.

Thanks.

Got the same configuration, and the same concern with Zwift. Keep asking them to correct the wattage calcs, but don't expect any miracle. :?

Return to “Real Software”