1 - SW routeimport issue 2 - save error on partial completed route

Our old Real software, now dismissed

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

johnromeronc

1 - SW routeimport issue 2 - save error on partial completed route

Postby johnromeronc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:12 pm

I am using 7.2.0.77 of your SW. I have imported a route in TCX format and that went well, with one exception. The last segment thought the incline / slope was greater that 20%. The route was good except for that.

2 - I only completed half of the route. When I stopped, I selected to save the ride, and it completed with no errors. My only issue is that when I look at my history, it does not show it there. As I am trying to improve my distance and strength, I will not always be able to complete a route, as I am pushing myself to go further, but I would like to use the statistics for each ride, as it will show my power / speed / HR and other stats that will be sueful in my training.

Thanks in advance for your time

John

Elite Admin M

Re: 1 - SW routeimport issue 2 - save error on partial completed route

Postby Elite Admin M » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:18 am

Hi John

About the import, it would be necessary to check the file to understand the issue. If you send it to us at real@elite-it.com (with a short explanation of the issue), we'll have a look at it.

About the second issue, are you sure you have selected the proper time period in the upper part of the screen? The results should be saved even if you don't complete the ride.

Regards

Return to “Real Software”