RealVideo rider profile weight bug (resistence 10x)

Our old Real software, now dismissed

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

jmess

RealVideo rider profile weight bug (resistence 10x)

Postby jmess » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:23 am

Elite support has acknowledged a bug in the Realvideo app/feature where it fails to convert a rider's profile weight from lbs to kilos. So if your profile weight units is in pounds the app fails to convert it to Kilos. The tension/resistance during training rides like Alp d'Hues (DVD included with Drivo trainers) is much higher for a given slope % than what it should be. The work around is to enter your weight in Kilos. It is my understanding that this bug impacts all Elite videos. Sadly a fix may not be available until Fall 2017 :-(

I created another profile with my weight in Kilos that I switch to when/if I do a Realvideo.

Elite Admin M

Re: RealVideo rider profile weight bug (resistence 10x)

Postby Elite Admin M » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:09 am

Hi

I confirm the bug, but it's not true that the fix won't be fixed 'til fall ;)
In the next official update release (in the next months), the problem will be fixed.

Regards

jmess

Postby jmess » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm

What version of the software was this bug fixed in?

Elite Admin S

Postby Elite Admin S » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hi

The latest official version of the software has still this bug.
Please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com and ask if there is a beta version available for your trainer that fix the bug.

Regards

andiyatsia

Postby andiyatsia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:11 am

Elite Admin S wrote:Hi

The latest official version of the software has still this bug.
Please contact our customer care at real@elite-it.com and ask if there audacity find my iphone origin is a beta version available for your trainer that fix the bug.

Regards

Elite support has acknowledged a bug in the Realvideo app/feature where it fails to convert a rider's profile weight from lbs to kilos. So if your profile weight units is in pounds the app fails to convert it to Kilos. The tension/resistance during training rides like Alp d'Hues (DVD included with Drivo trainers) is much higher for a given slope % than what it should be. The work around is to enter your weight in Kilos. It is my understanding that this bug impacts all Elite videos. Sadly a fix may not be available until Fall 2017 :-(

Return to “Real Software”