Misuro no longer transmitting speed to Garmin 520

Moderators: Elite Admin M, Elite Admin S

tallpauld

Misuro no longer transmitting speed to Garmin 520

Postby tallpauld » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm

I am using a Roteo trainer with a Misuro B+ installed on it. I recently replaced my Garmin Edge 520 and connected it to the Misuro and it no longer registers speed while I am on the trainer, just power. I changed the battery on the Misuro but this didn't change anything.

Is this a known issue and are there any known fixes to restore speed measurement when I am using the trainer?

Thanks.

Elite Admin S

Re: Misuro no longer transmitting speed to Garmin 520

Postby Elite Admin S » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:58 pm

It may be a configuration problem.
If you use my e-training app, all works properly?

Regards

supertt

Postby supertt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:53 am

I have this same problem both with Trainer Road and Garmin Edge 520. Elite's e-training app works fine so I was thinking does the e-training app calculate speed from the power since it knows trainers power curve?

jwa77

Postby jwa77 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:44 pm

tallpauld wrote:I am using a Roteo trainer with a Misuro B+ installed on it. I recently replaced my Garmin Edge 520 and connected it to the Misuro and it no longer registers speed while I am on the trainer, just power. I changed the battery on the Misuro but this didn't change anything.

Is this a known issue and are there any known fixes to restore speed measurement when I am using the trainer?

Thanks.

Hi, I have the same problem, but with a Garmin 500 - power is showing, but not speed or cadence.
Do you remember how this got fixed?

Regards,
James.

Return to “Misuro”